3. Norwegian Bliss
The Panama Canal was on my bucket list and when I was looking for a cruise that interested me I came across this one. I booked on impulse in 5 minutes. I was able to get off work, etc. So fate allowed us to go. Fantastic. We enjoyed the ports, the ship, food, everything. Good luck at the casino. Friendly group of passengers. Fantastic cruise staff. Went on a Luxury day sail and Snorkle in Cabo San Lucas and a Textile of the Highlands in Guatemala. Both were wonderful. I would recommend both excursions. Eco canoe in Columbia was boring, hot and we saw nothing worth seeing. We did several city tours that were nice, but not out of the ordinary. They were good for passengers with limited abilities to walk, etc like my mom who traveled with me. She is 80. The hike in Santa Marta was fun (I went without mom). The waterfall was nice and the swimming refreshing. The description needs to say you would walk in lots of water and should wear swimsuit and watershoes. Very good cruise. I would go again. It will be hard to go a shorter length of time. If you can swing the time off work, try a long cruise. I know I loved the time. I was allowed to unwind and relax. No pressure to do everthing in a week. Very rejuvinating.

Best cruise ever

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by D/J

D/J’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
Small, but very clean. Our room steward was Claudia. She was great and always spoke to us about the ports we were going to and gave us a few tips. Storage is tight, but we take a lot of stuff (too much). I would like some drawers. Comfortable bed, good pillows ( not hard which gives me headaches), nice sheets and comforter. I take my own shampoo and conditioner because I don't like the all in one stuff in the dispenser. I had it before on other NCL ships. This was our 4th NCL cruise.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins