3. Majestic Princess
Wanted to do a NZ cruise. Everything from embarkation to disembarkation was smoothly and professionally done. Well done to every staff member on the beautiful Majestic Princess. The ship is beautifully laid out from comfortable cabins to lovely restaurants. We chose anytime dining which suited us well, the service was faultless, we find the shore excursions promoted by the ship way out of our price range so we don’t use them and prefer to do our own. The staff were exceptional and had smiles for everyone, even those passengers who were a little more challenging. My only complaint would be that the entertainment was not as good as previous cruises I have done, I just chose not to stay for them rather than complain. Well done Captain Sagani and your wonderful crew. A memorable first and not my last time with this beautiful ship. Princess Majestic is truly a most majestic ship. A wonderful 60th birthday present for me.

Amazing ship and wonderful staff.

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by wilkes5

wilkes5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Lovely and spacious, spotlessly cleaned and refreshed every day, we had a larger cabin and balcony which we enjoyed.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins