3. Majestic Princess
We did not want to fly so had to choose a cruise which sailed Sydney to Sydney. N.Z. is very beautiful. Everything is green and lush unlike Australia where we are experiencing severe drought. Embarkation was smooth and easy although there was a long walk from check in to the gangway. No help was offered. I have some difficulty walking and found this walk carrying hand luggage quite challenging. Disembarkation was handled very well, although I was surprised that no announcements were made. We were not even told on which level we could access the gangway. Luggage was easily found and there was help available from the luggage hall to the taxi rank. The Majestic Princess is a very large ship carrying over 3000 passengers plus crew. I would not travel on such a big ship again. Too many people, not enough elevators, not enough lounges by the pool. The Horizon buffet restaurant was always very crowded and it was difficult to find a seat, especially with a plate full of food. Food in dining room was always luke warm and not of the quality on previous Princess cruises. The shows in the Princess lounge were very good, however there was very little entertainment during the day.

Sydney to Sydney via N.Z.

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by darleena2

We did not want to fly so had to choose a cruise which sailed Sydney to Sydney.

darleena2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME
Cain was nice and roomy. Balcony was very small, worst we had had on any cruise.
Bathroom was not as pristine as I would have liked.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins