3. Viking Sky
This trip was a 50th birthday present to myself and a first on Viking. They are very organized, from arrival to departure. We were amazed at the attention to detail. They definitely go above and beyond. The cabin was nice size, plenty of closet space. Loved the heated bathroom floor. We ate at all the restaurants. The food was excellent. I looked forward to gelato every evening. The winter garden was a wonderful place to unwind, have afternoon tea with scones and finger sandwiches. The extra drink package was worth the price. The excursions were also well organized and the headsets, which are provided, allowed everyone to hear the background in history of the areas we toured. The tour guides were from the area and well versed in local history/customs. I would have liked more free time in our destinations, but I do realize that they need to adhere to a schedule. The tours gave us just a taste of the local culture and left me wanting to come back to experience more. We had a great experience and can't wait to go on another Viking cruise.

Amazing

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Sbickford04

Sbickford04’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Very spacious. Loved the heated bathroom floor. Lots of closet space. 2 thumbs up for the cabin crew who kept our room very clean.