3. Norwegian Breakaway
I guess I should have done a little more research. This was my first cruise on Norwegian. Many of my friends love this company. I'm sorry to say my boyfriend and I were not impressed. Sure, we payed less than other companies, yes we received the free drink package and specialty dining but the customer service wasn't there. Too many drunks on board- where security had to get involved, too many children. No we didn't bring any, and the boat was full. No place to get specialty coffee, unless we payed extra to Starbucks. For a family with kids this boat was great. For a couple wanting to get away and relax, not so much. Harvest Caye was nice yet expensive for food and drink. 15% service charge and 20% gratuity automatically added to you bill- glad we looked at the dinner print on the menu. Pool area, on board, was so small and very crowded. The savor restraunt had a good breakfast and Cagney's steakhouse was very good. The casino area was fun and the shows were good. There is a section called Vibe that costs$119ish for 2 adults for a adult section of the boat. There is a small pool and 2 hot tubs plus longer chairs. At the back of the boat there is an 18 and older section, that is free. There's a bar, wadding pool and 2 hot tubs. I'm the everyone time, after 7, it's open to everyone because they play movies on the big screen. That was a nice area. Smoking section too. I'll have to see if NCL has board that aren't so focused on having children on board. Another option we'll look at it going with friends or family. This might make it more enjoyable. Think we'll stay with Princess.

Not what I expected