This was our first Oceania cruise and it sure was more than my husband and and I expected - it was fantastic. The ship, Riveria, was a nice size, small with lots of amenities. Our concierge suite was small, but offered lots of storage, drawers and shelves. The speciality restaurants were great, with Jacques being my hands down favorite. The shows were fun with talented singers and dancers. We did not see much of the comedian or ventriloquist, but heard they were good. We booked a cooking class on one of the sea days. Excellent, excellent, excellent chef instructor with delish recipes that these two non-cooks nailed! I found my artistic side with the very talented artist in residence W. Andre Allen. What fun painting a glass plate using his contemporary pouring technique way, this 3 day class was free. Also free was the Coffee and Needlepoint group projects. I took home a great zippered makeup bag. The service on the service was OUTSTANDING. I cant say enough about the wonderful staff and crew. Everyone was happy, helpful and delighted to make everyones trip great. We purchased the unlimited shore excursions but did not get more than one in per day. My favorite was sailing in St. Barths - fabulous beaches and we lucked out with the perfect sailing day. My husband liked the cave exploration in Dominican Republic, it was pretty cool. I did not see any children on the ship, maybe because it was the week before Thanksgiving and school was in. Most of the passengers were retired, well traveled and from all over the world. We met some fascinating people and had a fantastic time. We definitely look forward to cruising with Oceania again soon.

Amazing Vacation

Riviera Cruise Review by marjtaylor

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level

We definitely look forward to cruising with Oceania again soon.
marjtaylor’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A1
Nil our steward was fantastic. The location is close to the aft elevators and easy to get to just about everything. There is a lot of drawers and shelves to hold all your stuff.
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins