Carnival Conquest Cruise Review

Carnival Conquest review

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by chevysnfirst2

• Sail Date: Sep 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)

This was my first cruise. We had FTTF pass, which I will get every time. We were quickly led on board and in our cabin by 11:15. We stays in the front of the ship in 7204 on the empress deck. We had the secret deck, so it was like having your own balcony. The room was very quiet.

The Cruise director was Matt Seguin. he was great.

Guy's burgers is amazing, I can't wait to have another!

I thoroughly enjoyed the main dining room. We had late dining at 8:15, they only downside to that was we never got to go to Karaoke because we either getting ready or doing the portraits.

All of the staff was amazing.

First Port was Bahamas, honestly I didn't like that port, so I went back on the ship.

The second port was Half Moon cay, it was great, all though if you want to rent floats, rent them early. Also I was able to do the priority tender with the FTTF pass, so I got chairs right on the beach.

The Third port was Grand Turk, we had a great time at the pool and the beach at Margaritaville.

The last port was Amber Cove Dominican republic, we shared a cab and just went to one of the private beaches. paid the cab driver $50 and he actually stayed with us the whole time. That was nice.

By having the FTTF pass, the last night of the cruise, i used the special guest services line to pay my bill. I was there for 5 minutes, where the regular guest services line was long.

Dembarkation was easy, we did leave our bags out the night before. We we the second group to get off.

I have already booked 2 more cruises and I have already gotten the FTTF for each cruise. I like the perks it gives and not having to drag my case of drinks and other things around. I get to go straight to the room.

chevysnfirst2's Full Rating Summary

Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)

The cabin was great. It did have an obstructed view ( the railing).

it is right under the bridge, but it was very quiet, we did not hear nay noise from above us. The secret deck was amazing, we used it alot.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

We had FTTF pass, and it made embarkation super quick and easy

Nassau

Did not like the Bahamas, too many vendors and cab drivers pestering you. I went back on the ship.

chevysnfirst2