3. Majesty of the Seas
My son (13) & I went on Majesty 11/20 thru 11/25...had a FANTASTIC TIME!!!! Easy on & easy off... Lots to do on her, small with a huge heart! Love this ship & the amazing Crew she has! We had an ocean view room port side very near the bow, our stateroom attendant Merlin, was amazing, always greeted us with huge smile & very attentive. Our room was VERY comfortable & plenty spacious for the two of us...he's 5'8", I'm 4'11" in height & circumference LOL & STILL we had more than enough room. MDR food was fantastic, the staff, top notch :-) Windjammer & Sorrento's made us happier than happy for all our meals! Something there for everyone, again, the waitstaff...GREAT! The shows were fun & exciting...great performers & performances, the orchestra was GREAT! Music in Bolero's (Latin) was GREAT, I just Love me so Spanish music!! They had a guitarist in the Schooner Bar, who played a lot of the songs my son is trying to learn, so he REALLY enjoyed THAT!!! Veteran's Salute was a beautiful ceremony to recognize Military, past & present, as well as emergency response personnel, we were even lucky enough to be traveling with a WWII Vet. The ONLY HUGE complaint I have is...I had to get off the ship to go home :-( I was NOT happy about THAT at all!

WONDERFUL!!!!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Sethsmama2006

Sethsmama2006’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 4N
perfect! we had space to walk between the beds, would be nice to have a larger TV, but that's not what to do on a cruise anyway so turn it off LOL & go explore! clean, quiet, comfortable, convenient :-) HAPPY CRUISER on the Majesty!
Deck 8 Outside Cabins

• Dolphin Swim
    we were the only ones in our excursion (i guess too early for others) we did everything, swam with them on their bellies, danced with them, kissed them, pet them, they gave us a ride by pushing us by our feet, played ball, learned signals, AMAZING!!!
    View All 39 Dolphin Swim Reviews