3. Norwegian Sky
I would not recommend anyone this ship. Total waste of money and time. Here are the bullet points. I would recommend Carnival anytime. - showers in the room are piece of junk. Too hot or too cold - service staff rude and not compassionate at all. - horrible dining experience. Takes 3 hours at the minimum. - if you ask for anything, guaranteed you have to wait atleast 30 mins - horrible entertainment experience - from safety standpoint also, they are pretty bad compared to other companies I think NCL has lost their values. I have been to NCL 3 years ago and it was a different experience. I am certainly not doing NCL ever again. 0 value for money that you spend. I hope they take some time to reflect or perhaps learn from their competitors. In this business, guest experience is everything. Sage advice - Don’t waste your money!!!

Horrible experience and service

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Uchugdx

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

- showers in the room are piece of junk. Too hot or too cold

- service staff rude and not compassionate at all.

- horrible dining experience. Takes 3 hours at the minimum.

- if you ask for anything, guaranteed you have to wait atleast 30 mins

- horrible entertainment experience

- from safety standpoint also, they are pretty bad compared to other companies

Uchugdx’s Full Rating Summary