3. Norwegian Breakaway
I wanted to visit Costa Costa Maya and Belize. I was looking forward to see the Ruinas Mayas. We had a wonderful cruise and we feel to not enough time to see and enjoyed all the activities that the ship offer to the cruisers. from the weather to the food, drinks, music and service everything was great. The cabin was clean and very comfortable like in my previous cruises. The staff is very attentive to all the guests. Not a second to be bored. Also something that I noticed and I liked was that the lines moved faster coming in and out of the ship. We had fun and we loved the music. At Shakers we danced for hours.. The group Vox and Keys..omg we loved it. I need more cruising days..six days is nothing.. I’m very happy with NCL this is my third cruise and hopefully many more with NCL.

Great Cruising Experience