3. Carnival Breeze
We selected let Carnival choose your room and save money. They gave us an inside room, no window s, no seating area, 2nd. Floor above the engine room!!! We paid the same price for that room as our other friends that were on the 9th floor with a sliding glass door and balcony, plus a sitting area!!!!! This is unfair pricing!!!!!! We absolutely did. To sleep due to the noise. We complained and this fell on deaf ears. They could have cared less!!!! I was told, once I was told my room assignment a couple of days prior to departure, it was a sold out cruise. They told me the only room available would cost more t(an a $1000 more!!!! So disappointing. Bartenders on this ship were rude also. They appeared bored. Made terrible drinks!!! The buffet was poorly planned. Long lines, terrible food!!! All the food was substandard, entertainment was like watching a junior high musical. The only good thing I can say about this cruise is the cruise director seemed to be very good and talented. I WILL NEVER GO ON A CARNIVAL CRUISE AGAIN!!!!!!! Book Royal Caribbean!!!! Or, better yet, save your money and book a VIKING European cruise!!!!!!

Horrible experience!!!!!!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by DWin

DWin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

We let carnival select our cabin to save money. They gave us a second floor, inside room, above the engine room!!!!! We paid the same amount for this terrible room as our friends that had a balcony room, on the ninth floor, with a sitting area!!!!! I consider this very UNFAIR PRICING!!!?!!!!
  Carnival Breeze Deck Plans