3. AmaViola
We chose the 3 day Prague on land before the cruise. The cruise manager is on site to help with everything. Our manager, Natalija, was excellent. She was there to answer any questions. The only thing I was a bit disappointed with for the Prague portion was that I was not able to find out until about 3 weeks prior to the cruise about what was exactly planned by Ama in Prague. I would of liked the information sooner. I called them 3 times to try to get an itinerary with details. The AmaViola was very nice. I have no complaints about the condition or cleanliness of the ship. The food was excellent. Just a tip...they do offer tapas in the lounge at off hours. I did not find this out until the next to last day. I would of used the service for the night I didn't feel like going to the dining room. The excursions were all nice. My husband was one of two people that opted for the bike ride tours and they enjoyed the rides. I really liked Cesky Krumlov. It was such a unique place to visit. The service was excellent throughout the cruise. Everyone I had contact with was very professional and helpful. I would recommend this cruise.

Superb service

AmaViola Cruise Review by SparkleGirl929

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony and Outside Balcony

I would recommend this cruise.
SparkleGirl929’s Full Rating Summary