• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Carnival Miracle Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Amazingly Miraculous Cruise on the Miracle to Hawaii!

Review for Carnival Miracle to Hawaii
thenexus2k
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Vista Suite

Howdy all! My wife and I just recently returned from a two week journeys cruise on the Carnival Miracle to Hawaii out of Long Beach, Ca. This was a bucket list cruise for my wife and I, and a new experience for us as we have cruised exclusively to Caribbean destinations prior to this.

A note on pre-trip prep (and this will be a common theme for the first week of Vacation), I live on EST. My body does not care what day it is, or if I am on vacation, it just knows that I need to be up at 5:30 am, and by 9 PM I am rapidly running out of steam. Seriously, I am the type that goes to Vegas for conferences, and I am usually in bed at 7PM local time, and up, dressed, and at the poker table around 3 am. This became a running joke around my house in the weeks leading up to the vacation. If my wife and I were watching TV and falling asleep around 9:30 PM, I would look at her and casually mention that “In Hawaii, it’s 3:30 PM. That Luau you booked doesn’t start for another two hours, or end for another five…” As such, the Monday before departure, I stayed up to watch Monday night football (Lions/Packers) and got to bed around midnight. This didn’t work as I had hoped for, as I was still up at 5:30 am, and proceeded to drag butt through a day of work, frantic last minute travel stuff, and crashing around 9 on Tuesday….

Vista Suite

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Nice Living room area, fridge, tv, chair, couch, table. Nice dressing/vanity area. Larger bathroom with double sinks and a large jetted tub. Separate bedroom with TV, dresser, 2 end tables, large closet, and a surprisingly comfy king bed. Highlight is the LARGE wrap around balcony. Spent a lot of days/nights on the balcony!

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $209