3. Norwegian Sky
We had the best time! Great crew, beautiful ship, older but very clean. The food was outstanding! Entertainment was plentiful! We hadn’t been on a cruise for 20+ years because our first experience on carnival was just ok. For This reason I was a bit hesitant but I was pleasantly surprised and will be planning another cruise on the Norwegian Sky, absolutely loved it! Our room attendant JJ did an amazing job keeping everything clean in our room and we really enjoyed the dining restaurants but the buffets were pretty fabulous too. I did an excursion to the Blue Lagoon in the Bahamas and that was a really fun day and worth every penny. The staff on the boat seem to really enjoy their jobs and do everything they can to take top-notch care of all their guests. Someone is always working and doing something to improve the boat and also our dinner at Le Bistro was excellent! Our room was also in a great spot we didn’t feel the boat moving at all during the trip while sleeping.

Norwegian Sky

Mkammerer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OJ
It was a really good room for the money and in a really good location.
Atlantic Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins