3. Adventure of the Seas
we got a good last minute deal so we took it.Had an excellent time.The food was very good in the main dining room.The service was excellent (EKO)as our waiter and (OSCAR)as our room stewart.I also thought the entertainment was very good.Getting on and off the ship was a breeze.The only negative was that the casino was way too smokey and the elevators were too slow.We did have my time dining but we never had a problem getting right in for dinner.We did not do any excursions, we just walked around the ports.Getting off the ship was easy.We ate breakfast every morning in the windjammer and the food was good especially the omelet station.We spent a lot of time at the pool and that was so relaxing.I would definitely recommend this ship to anyone, the service was very good and the ship kept clean as a matter of fact we will be taking this same ship on a cruise in January.One thing I think they should change is they should have another towel station not near the smoking section on the pool deck.

Nice getaway adventure

icehockey25’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3B
Cabin stewart (OSCAR)was excellent, he always got what we needed and room was kept clean.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins