3. Viking Sea
My sister and I left our husbands home and took this cruise to treat ourselves to some "me time" and also to check out which island from the several we visited on this cruise would be the best one to purchase a second home on or even to just spend a week on with our other sisters and friends for a ladies retreat...of course we haven't narrowed down which island is best - they are all lovely, wonderful places in their own ways - great excursions!!...this ocean cruise was all and maybe a little more than we'd hoped it would be...we were truly pampered - our cabin steward Fauzy and his assistant Moc were the best - fresh ice appeared in our ice bucket twice a day, and extra bottle of water was brought in so my sister and I didn't have to "share", extra towels and pillows showed up almost as soon as we realized we needed them...Fauzy anticipated our needs and went the extra mile to accommodate our wants...on ship there was so much to see and do - we took in a movie one night, and history and port talks other times...we loved our spa day where we each had a mindful massage...there were several bars but our favorite was the Atrium one on level 1 - wonderful bartenders Rufin and Nadia and Pablo who were so nice and always accommodating! And, of course, the food was fabulous - the afternoon tea was delightful and we tried every restaurant and venue...this was a perfect winter cruise! thanks Viking!!

Perfect winter getaway cruise!!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by mcgberard

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
mcgberard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

we had a deluxe veranda on the back of the ship on level 3...it was PERFECT!! a little small for two people in single beds but our excellent cabin steward took out one of the stuffed chairs and worked with us to push the beds further apart, etc....the bathroom was very well laid out - a nice full shower - plenty of counter space - all the necessary amenities!...the closet was sufficient for my sister and I to each have a side, accommodating our clothes nicely...the veranda was spacious with 2 chairs and a table...we've decided if - no that should be WHEN we do this again, we'll try to always get a cabin at the back!!