• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

kbear100
6-10 Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Mid-Ship Inside

Cons

Significant itinerary change was the largest issue and made 2 days prior, 2 At Sea days were added for a total of 3 days. Santorini and Kotor were cancelled due to ships mechanical issues (they told us they lost an engine.) They shaved off 1-2 hours per port as well. We received $100 credit and 20% off future cruise. Incredibly disappointing.

Lines for everything.

Mid-Ship Inside

My cabin steward was just okay, he didnt seem thrilled with being there and I could sense it. I was told by the NCL rep I booked with that I'd get wine, no wine even after 2 follow-ups at the front desk. When i entered my cabin, the welcome letter had someone else's name on it.

Port Reviews

Venice

Venice was beautiful but packed.

Kotor

This was canceled by NCL.

Dubrovnik

NCL offered WAYYYY overpriced excursions.

The port was beautiful, one of my favorites.

Corfu

This was my favorite port, not too crazy, not too busy, the views were incredible and the food even better.

Santorini

Also canceled by NCL -__-

Athens (Piraeus)

Another incredible. Beautful views, and food was a million times better than the ship!

Mykonos

Small pretty town, good relaxing day in port. Not much to do.

Naples

I loved Naples. We also went out to Sorrento which was a beautiful ride. Again great food and pretty city.

Rome (Civitavecchia)

SO much to do, bring your walking shoes!!! Also amazing food!

Florence (Livorno)

It was a cluster getting off the ship, make sure you hop on the 5 euro bus first then take the larger buses to Florence or Piza.

Marseille

Also a cluster when off the ship. There were 0 people directing people on how to get into the city. There was 1 bus into the city every 30-40 min for 2 large cruise ships.

Get in a taxi for 20 euro.

2 Helpful Votes