Lofoten Cruise Review

Wonderful days on a wonderful ship.

Lofoten Cruise Review by Sofafrosch

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords

The Ship is wonderful. The cabins are small but enough. The dining was extremely good. I can't say something about the excursions, because i was on tour with a broken arm and it was to dangerous for me to make excursions. So I was only on the ship. The excursions were to expensive for my opinion because they are short. The service was really good. I think I will do this tour again next year. The crew was very friendly and helpful. The cleaning was very good. The tour manager gave very interesting informations. The daily information about the tour is excellent. The landscape is wonderful, the weather was extremely good for November and the sea was not raff. I enyoued the tour very much and would do it again. I bought a very good book on bord about the tour. It was expensive but this is ok. So I can read all about the history of Norway and the tour. Sorry, my englisch is not so good. I hope you know what I mean.

Sofafrosch's Full Rating Summary

The cabin was very small but enough for one person. Two persons in this cabin are to much for me.

Sofafrosch