3. Allure of the Seas
We have been on several Royal Caribbean Ships and had a wonderful experience. We booked this ship because two of the islands we had not gone to. After we booked it, we heard we were not going to those islands due to propulsion problems. The next thing I found out was they had lowered the price by a lot, but they did not lower my price. I called and spoke to my travel agent but got no help from her. They were selling cabins like mine for half the price. We only stopped at two islands, St. Thomas and Puerto Rico. The food was good and our service people in the dining room were excellent. I can't say much about the entertainment, because we were only able to get into one show, which was excellent. We should have know with a ship with over 5,000 passengers it would be hard to get into a show. My group decided we would never go on a ship this large again. The only entertainment activity we could recommend was the water show, it was wonderful. The food was good and the folks waiting on us were wonderful. I liked having a choice of eating at the buffet or ordering from the menu. I had a balcony that was small but okay for two people. Our first stop was St. Thomas, since we had been there several times we didn't take a tour, instead we took a taxi down town. We went in several shops and visited folks there we bought jewelry from on prior visits. Our next stop was Puerto Rico. Having gone there several times we stayed on the ship. Our traveling friends left to walk around in the down town, but came back in a short time. They were constantly stopped by folks begging for money. The ship only stayed there until around lunch. Our last stop was to be an island owned by Royal Caribbean, however it was too windy and raining and we did not stop. The ship only stopped at two islands. As stated above the only show we were able to see was the water show. Everything else was sold out.

Disappointed

jagie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D
The cabin was small but clean.
The man taking care of our cabin was excellent.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins