3. Crown Princess
I like the southern Islands, and the weather is great this time of year. The boarding was great, we went right on the ship at 11am. The Crown is a bit aged, and did wobble a bit, even though seas were not rough. I was not impressed with desserts on ship especially at lunch buffet. A sheet cake or brownie would have been far better than what they were serving. I was not impressed with having to sit, order and wait for lemonade or ice tea. The pizza was great, but hamburgers came frozen from box, hot dogs were good. I was happy and surprised that they had on demand movies for free in stateroom. There were a lot of activities listed but felt like there was very little to do. Casino slots were not very generous, it's just not fun to lose a hundred in a few minutes with no return. I don't really care for singers and dancers, which seemed to be what they mainly had in princess theater. I would prefer comics, magic, or juggling. They did have comedians but mainly in small venue with limited seating. The medallion system showed promise but was clunky, and only seemed to work on 1000 dollar phones. The islands and beaches were amazing and we'll worth visiting. The price was great but we were inside, tried for upgrade. Ship did not seem near full but they insisted there were no upgrades, even for upcharge. Disembarkation was disorganised, we took a tour at Fort lauderdale. We were told were to get luggage then sent back into line with rest of passengers disembarking ship. This caused tour to get going an hour late.[

A laid back ride

Crown Princess Cruise Review by kmurphy2290

kmurphy2290’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE
It's small, and when lights are out, it's dark. I really don't spend that much time in room. Balconies are better but wasn't willing to pay 700 more.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins