3. Emerald Princess
Excellent in every way! Boarding was fast and efficient; luggage delivered quickly; room steward ("D" as he wanted to be called) was nearby to greet us and explain what he was going to provide and asked if we had any special request. Fantastic service. Cruise was a combination of celebrations my wife and I usually celebrate (birthdays, anniversary) as we do not do anything special during the year. Cruising is our time for the celebrations we share with other passengers. One of our stops was in Casablanca, Morocco. I was stationed there with the Navy in 1971 thru 1973 at a location north of Casablanca called Sidi Yahia near Kenitra. Wanted to show off the country to my wife. Was a good experience for her. The activities were plentiful and there was plenty to do. The sea days my wife was able to do some quilting project and I was sitting nearby reading or working on a project. All of the crew and officers were friendly and very helpful. The only glitch was disembarking and clearing customs in Florida. We were held in the lounge for an extra 45 minutes or so. No fault of the Princess Cruise line. Will do another one with them again within a year. We try to do at least on cruise a year.

Transatlantic From Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by ChiefLnc7

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

All of the crew and officers were friendly and very helpful.

ChiefLnc7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin B1
Comfortable, clean and adequate for travel purposes. Nice view at all ports and enough room for the time we spent there.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins