3. Celebrity Silhouette
Silhouette is wonderful looks stunning and is very friendly. I had joined the cruise critic roll call before this sailing and had some great fun for about a month beforehand signing up for group activities including a joke the turned into the most amazing chocolate swap. Embarkation was brilliant my dad uses a walking stick and we were shown to the assistance line no wait and we were on the ship in no time. We were welcomed aboard with a glass of bubbly. Our first impression was the ship looked wonderful and friendly. Our veranda cabin was spacious and the overhead cupboards very useful. The food and service in the dining room was great however getting into the dining room could be stressful. The fact that it was possible to book dining time in select meant there were empty tables in the dining room and long queues outside. I tried 3 of the specialty restaurants, Qsine twice, Tuscan Grille and Lawn Club Grill all excellent however I much preferred the steak in Tuscan. Qsine is a fun experience. The entertainment was varied the Elton John act being my favourite. I enjoyed the lectures by the former District Attorney. There were 272 cruise critic members signed up for the meet and mingle and Celebrity put on a great welcome. We especially enjoyed our friends of Godiva chocolate swap complete with refreshments provided. Celebrity went over and above in facilitating our members and enabled a great vibe to circulate around the ship. Ports were great and the excursions good value. Would I go again well I booked Reflection for October transatlantic 2020.

Exceeded Expectations

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Clipper Chick

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda
Silhouette is wonderful looks stunning and is very friendly.

Ports were great and the excursions good value.

Would I go again well I booked Reflection for October transatlantic 2020.
Clipper Chick’s Full Rating Summary