3. Rotterdam
We chose this cruise because we wanted to visit the Holy Lands and then we decided to add on the TA just this past October. First the good: —excellent crew from the Captain on down to our Cabin stewards. Everyone is friendly and helpful and see, to take great pride in their work. The captain did not hide up above but rather could be seen walking around the ship daily. —pretty good excursions —food in the main dining room was very good and glad to seem more different type of selections available —good amount of different activities and things to do —some good movies offered —our statement was nice. Really liked how we had 2 curtains so someone could sleep while someone could pull the curtain and read without disturbing the sleeper (we had a vista suite) — nice itinerary Con —cannot believe there is only 1 electrical plug in our stateroom, we had a Vista suite —entertainment was ok but I miss the dancers and singers groups. I don’t care for the Magicians and could quite frankly do without them —TVs definitely need updating, I have to say our computer monitor is bigger than our TV was —food up in the Lido, while a good variety most of the time the side dishes were lukewarm —air and heating through the main areas of the ship are in need of correcting. You were either freezing or getting way to much heat around the ship —wine selection, cannot believe they ran out of some of the more popular and better wines and to top it off, their new shipment never arrived. Just cannot believe HAL couldn’t get this kind of delivery to happen — on our sea days across the Atlantic, while the speaker information was very interesting his presentation wasn’t that well —cannot believe they are going to do away with America’s Test kitchen —find room for a BB King lounge — I agree with another reviewer there were some tours that people should of really read the details as they were extremely difficult for them to walk and participate I understand the Rotterdam is going in for some work after the 2020 season, sure hope they fix and do some serious updating.

Rotterdam—needs updating

Rotterdam Cruise Review by Auburn Traveler

First the good:

—pretty good excursions

—good amount of different activities and things to do

—some good movies offered

— nice itinerary

Con

—cannot believe they are going to do away with America’s Test kitchen

—find room for a BB King lounge