3. Carnival Pride
Port of entry Baltimore. Convenience. Good value. Staff excellent in every area. Pizza and burgers excellent. David’s restaurants absolutely wonderful. David’s / Worth the extra expense. Enjoyed the adult pool. Great time to travel. Casino great fun playing three card poker. Staff excellent. Enjoyed snorkeling. Jet ski and zip lining. Enjoyed Grand Turk. Lovely beach. Easy day off and on the ship. Relaxing. PR history is amazing. Umbrella area is one to see in PR St Kitt I found the merchants pushy/aggressive at times. We have visited most islands in the Caribbean. My favorite is St Maartin. I also enjoy PR. The music on the ship was lovely available ever night in multiple areas. The ship could use some updating. We enjoyed the dining room/anytime dining was perfect for us. Staff was always pleasant and accommodating. The gym was great. Great hot tub and sauna. Loved the midnight buffet. Amazing ice sculptures. Fun evening.

Carnival Pride good value

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Cyndi Irving

Cyndi Irving’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E
Clean. Excellent service. No complaints.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins