3. MSC Seaview
We were apprehensive after reading so many negative reviews, especially about the food. I honestly don't know what these people were talking about. We had the Aurea experience, loved the Aurea deck, loved the My Choice dining, loved the Specialty Restaurants, loved the buffet,and the gym was one of he best I've ever been in. The only problem I had was when one of the "cruise directors" or Dancers or whatever you called him tried to snatch my wife away from me and pull her to the dance floor. When I insisted that he move along, he seemed to want to press the issue. Not something we tolerate where I'm from, but i didn't want to start an International incident. Not cool. The rest of the crew was awesome, If I could change one thing, I would have loved one day at sea.. We stopped at a port every day, so there really wasn't a "relaxation " day.

Lovely