3. Sky Princess
We sailed on the Sky from 11/10/19 - 11/17/19. The ship is beautiful and huge. Cabin: Our mini-suite was roomy (for a cruise cabin). There were several outlets (both US and Europe) so we didn't need our extension cord with extra outlets. There are also USB outlets in the lamps.The issue that we had with the cabin (E202) was that we could hear music. We were not sure if it was from the theater, piazza, or somewhere else. Food: There is a large choice of restaurants (several for an extra cost). We did not care for the buffet food at all, but we were glad to see that they had 3 sinks at each entrance to the buffet and that staff was enforcing that passengers washed their hands before entering the buffet.Not one case of norovirus reported on our cruise. The food in the MDR was good but not great. I would have expected great like our other Princess cruises. The really bad part was the speed of service. Every dinner in the MDR was over 2 hours because the wait for food and drinks was extremely long. I am not certain what the issue was. The servers were extremely nice though. The Crown Grill was superb! We could not have been happier with our meals. Food and service were excellent. And believe it or not, took less time than in the MDR. Like on all Princess ships, we loved the International Cafe where we could get light snacks and specialty coffees. The pizza and appetizers at Alfredo's were very good, but again the service was slow. Spa: The services and the personnel at the spa were great. Again, noise was the issue. During my massage and during my wife's facial, we could hear music. I never experienced this on any other ship, let alone Princess.This may be because the spa was on deck 5 when I remember always seeing it on the higher decks. Shore Excursions: There were a huge amount of shore excursions. The ones that we booked were good. Entertainment: Take 5 lounge is great. Very relaxing place to sit and have a drink and have some conversation. The main shows were somewhat underwhelming. The escape room which we were looking forward to was not open yet. All in all, it was an OK cruise but not great. I would almost say that it was a great Carnival cruise at Princess prices.

Average Cruise - Premium Price

Sky Princess Cruise Review by sklars

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
We sailed on the Sky from 11/10/19 - 11/17/19. The ship is beautiful and huge.

Cabin: