• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

KnitReadDineTravel
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View

My husband and I chose this cruise because it was long (25 days) and the ports of call were interesting. We chose Oceania because it is almost all-inclusive but so that we are not paying for things that we don't need, i.e. we do not need an all-inclusive beverage package (we don't drink that much), nor do we need shore excursions included (we prefer to find our way).

We were not disappointed. Highest honors go to the staff. We were so impressed with the professional, optimistic, experienced staff. Cannot say enough good things about the staff in every component of the ship.

The food did not disappoint. What a luxury to go to the grill for unlimited lobster tails, rib eye steaks. It is not that we wanted unlimited, but it was good to know. On one particular evening I asked to speak with the chef from The Terrace who came out to speak with me. I lauded his lemon meringue tarts, they were so good. I'm a baker. Imagine how delighted I was to find, the morning we disembarked, the recipe outside my door!

Deluxe Ocean View

This cabin category was more than adequate. Loved the granite in the bathroom.

10 Helpful Vote