• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Independence of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
23 Awards

Royal Caribbean great cruise, Malecon21 in Costa Maya best part of our trip!

Review for Independence of the Seas to the Western Caribbean
nicolacarle
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Interior
this is Malecon21, a new  restaurant and beach club in Costa Maya! just 5 m

The cruise ship is nice, really spacious and hight quality details!

We had a wonderful trip around the caribbean, We dock in really nice places but of course Our favorite one has been Costa Maya Mahahual Which we spent a wonderful day at Malecon21

The food in the restaurants of our royal Caribbean are perfectly organized!

Interior

Nice and spacious! We’ll be back soon!

Port Reviews

Costa Maya

Better escape from Costa Maya Port and just walk out or get a taxi to the little town just 5 minutes far from the port!

The little town named Mahahual is nice and has different options where you can enjoy your day with serenity having good drinks or doing some shopping with locals Artesanos!

Walking down the boardwalk We arrived to a much calmer area where my family and I discovered a new beach club and restaurant named Malecon2! What can I say?!? great food&cocktails, great service and really well detailed!

The guys working there are so nice that You'll feel comfortable. Nice chilling music and really clean all the restaurant and beach area!

The beach is spacious, relaxing and a lot of space between the chairs! I'll be back in february and no doubt I'ìll be back at Malecon21!! By the way, don't miss the massage in their massage area and in case you want to enjoy a snorkeling/banana tour I saw a boat there ready to take customers out!

Thank you guys and hope to be back soon!!

3 Helpful Votes