3. Ruby Princess
Relaxing 2 weeks. Dining room was a highlight. Food was brilliant. All staff on board were friendly and helpful. Share by Curtis stone was really good. Would recommend. Needs more shared outdoor areas and more seating inside. Shows were good. Very smooth check in and disembarkation. An older crowd though so not that great got younger cruisers as the entertainment was directed to the older demographic. Other than that it was a nice cruise. Got to see some beautiful places. Dravuni was the most beautiful place I have seen. Spent the day swimming and hanging out with the locals. Getting to shore at our stops was easy and well planned. Our balcony room was great. Excellent wardrobe and storage. The bed was amazing. If I could I would of taken it home with me. Best sleep I’ve had in a long time. Would cruise princess again if just for that amazing bed!

Very relaxing

belambrakis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Excellent. Bed luxurious and perfect. Didn’t want to leave it behind.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins