3. Carnival Spirit
We chose this trip as it went at a suitable time and to different islands to our last cruise. We found staff always happy and helpful. As I am celiac, we chose set dining in the dining room For breakfast and dinner. This meant I ordered the night before and they were then able to accomodate my requirements. My husband had a few meals that were not as hot as they could have been however compared to barreling in the smorgasbord area on deck 7, we would take the dining room food any time. The other area was good for a quick meal, but certainly not a relaxing one for us. I would happily recommend this cruise to anyone. We booked excursions on the boat as well as some that were not organised by the cruise line. Definitely preferred the private tours as they were much more personable. Next cruise I would like to do the tour behind scenes on the ship. I was too late to book this.

Spirit with spirit

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by 05Cinnamon

05Cinnamon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Excellent cabin. Nice balcony area. Very quiet spot which was great. We didn’t feel any difference in the rocking of the boat than we had on the lower level.
  Carnival Spirit Deck Plans