Regatta, SF to Tahiti Nov 1-Nov17, 2019. Concierge cabin deck 7. Worst cruise I have ever been on. Most disorganized ship ever and I have traveled with most of them. Left-over foods served, same foods daily. Service desks, destination desks, concierge desk, top management in restaurants uncaring and downright rude to guests. Rude staff. Ship Regatta just underwent revamping and it was pretty, very nice, but the personnel on the ship was the most horrible I have ever experienced. My 1st time with Oceania; I choose it for the Tahiti location and the ship size (Azamara ships and the Pacific Princess have the exact same ship (the R-ships 684 guests) which I prefer for the size). If you like this size ship I suggest to travel with Azamara or Pacific Princess! Oceania choose ports in Maui and Tahiti which had absolutely nothing there (that is because it is cheaper for the ship to pay than going to a popular port). The final port in Tahiti was on Sunday (everything closed) and we were put on a bus ($149 each) to a holding cell out of town with no food, nothing from 8 a.m. until a bus at 8 p.m. took us to the airport (PPT) for a midnight flight to the states. I have now learned Oceania has been bought by NCL and they are obviously changing how the ship is run and are literally running it into the ground as far as service, food, and common manners are concerned. I have been told by people who know NEVER to book with an NCL run ship. I feel I have just been SCAMMED out of $14,000 and hoping perhaps my review will save someone in the future.

Disorganized

Regatta Cruise Review by snow9

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Transpacific
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Regatta, SF to Tahiti Nov 1-Nov17, 2019. Concierge cabin deck 7.

snow9’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Regatta price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1
Regatta was just refurbished Sept. 2019 and was pretty and fresh.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins