3. Star Princess
I chose this cruise for several reasons. With all that has gone on in my life these last two years, I really needed some time away. This 15 day Round trip Hawaiian cruise was perfect! I was worried about being on the water 5 days straight. Trust me there is plenty to do. Then you hit Hilo, now the fun begins. Oahu is an extended stay. The only bad thing was it was on a Sunday. The Cultural Center was closed. Beautiful Kauai is next. We chose the Mudbug atv all day adventure. Let me tell you , those 1000 Polaris are quick and torquey. Maui was total snorkeling to see sea tortoise. Boy did we! Lots! You can take the feeling of the cruise being over. 5 more days at sea is what you have. Aboard ship fun begins again. Now you have made some really good friends. A quick stop to Ensenada for a few beers and bring home a couple of warm cozy blankets always a must. Now you can cry. Back to Los Angeles. It has been a few days now since we’ve been back. I can’t wait for the next one! That will be 4/4/20. The 7 day Mexican Riviera onboard the Royal Princess. The ship itself; the Star, like the Grand is getting up there in age but she still was cooking around 20knts. The Crew was excellent as always. Friendly and courteous. The food... Now I know why Princess’ slogan is “Come back new”. Ya, a new size. All in all it was well needed time away. The demographics on this cruise is slightly more mature for my taste but all were friendly and kind. I would definitely recommend this cruise. It is well worth it! Ratherbecrusing 11/19

Much needed time

Star Princess Cruise Review by Rather be crusin

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii

Rather be crusin’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Star Princess price drops

Clean and roomy. The balcony a plus!
  Star Princess Deck Plans