3. Enchantment of the Seas
My favorite part was My Fair Lady on the 4th floor! I love the server's that we had. The entertainment was great! Loved the comedian Steve White! He is hilarious! The ocean view room was so comfortable! This was my first time on a cruise! I would love to go back on Enchantment of the seas! It was so beautiful! I really loved going to Cozamel! I went to a Mexican restaurant that had wrestling match with two guys!! It was fun! The water is so beautiful blue! I was happy to be part of the celebration of the Royal Caribbean cruise lines! 50 years is quite an accomplishment! The cake was beautiful in the Windjammer Buffet and the little cakes in My Fair Lady! My favorite server was Tiger! Thank you Tiger for being so kind! I know you are new at being on a ship! You can do it!

Love this old ship

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by 99David99

The entertainment was great! Loved the comedian Steve White! He is hilarious!

The ocean view room was so comfortable!

This was my first time on a cruise!

I would love to go back on Enchantment of the seas! It was so beautiful!

I really loved going to Cozamel!

The water is so beautiful blue!

99David99’s Full Rating Summary