• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Partially Obstructed Oceanview Porthole Window
"Beautiful Ocean View"

The food was horrible, service was not great, front desk was no help at all. The boat was rocking more than any boat I ever been on the first and last night. When I went to the front desk in the middle of the night to get water because my girlfriend was throwing up from all the rocking they sent me to the back of the ship. Not to mention water isn't included on your all you can drink package, it cost about $7 a bottle. The ship went to their private island and then decided to cancel it last moment and we skipped on stop. I don't know if tips were paid before attending the cruise is the reason all the staffs were slow and not friendly at all, I would much rather they earn their tips. on the 4th day when we went to their private island my drink package did not work and when I asked why they said its not activated go back to the ship to see why its not working there is nothing we can do. Because you have to take a boat back to the ship and it would've took probably over an hour to do that we decided not to drink. When we went to the front desk after we boarded back on they said "there is nothing wrong with your card I don't know why it didn't work." They really didn't seem to care, didn't apologize, I wasn't compensated or anything. Overall probably one of the worst cruises I have been to.

Partially Obstructed Oceanview Porthole Window

I requested an Ocean View stateroom and we got this "Partially Obstructed" room. The worst room you can get on the ship. You have no view of the ocean, there's the running track outside your window, people can see everything in your room, you literally have to make sure the the window drapes is closed.

Port Reviews