3. Norwegian Breakaway
I didn't know much about cruises, we used a travel agent to book. We couldn't be happier with our experience! I have been recommending this cruise to everyone I talk to. Food was great, lots of options and it was easy to find something to eat whenever the kids needed a random snack. The bartenders work hard to be fast an efficient and made delicious drinks! Great wine selection too! The kids club was amazing! The crew there made it so much fun for the kids, so there was no guilt about dropping them off. They had theme nights like Survivor and Spies and Pirates, the kids loved it! Entertainment was fantastic! The game shows were so funny, and the musical performers were great! Especially Leo!! The water slides were great, the pools and hot tubs were really nice. The high ropes, rock wall, basket ball court, arcade and mini golf added so much more fun things to do! We would love to cruise again with Norwegian! What a classy way to see the world!

Wonderful Vacation for the Whole Family

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
Always clean and Nick was always kind and helpful. Lots of storage in the room, so we could unpack and tuck things away.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins