3. Crown Princess
I selected this cruise because of the good itinerary. I enjoyed all destinations. My problem was with the Crown Princess ship and services. The food was the worst I’ve experienced on any cruise. Everything is very controlled. Only option for beverage in cafeteria for self serve is water or ice tea. There is a sign stating you can request lemonade from a server. And then you stand there and wait while they run in back. No juice dispensers as I’ve experienced on other cruises and not offered at breakfast. Only coffee is suggested. Ship is very dated with limited amenities. Ship very run down especially Furniture and balcony and pool deck chairs. Very uncomfortable. The spa never returned my requests. Staff doesn’t know where anything is. I never had one server on pool deck ask if I wanted a beverage. I guess now they assume you will just go up to the bar and wait in line. Food in anytime dining was disappointing. Everything served barely warm in temperature and lack of flavor. No salt on anything. Mostly the same food ingredients just repurposed and made a different way. All the best seating is reserved for Elite passengers even if no one shows up to sit at the table.

Princess experience has declined

NeedVacay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2
My cabin steward was very pleasant and attentive. New bedding. Cabin very dated. Horrible old balcony chairs. We had a larger 9x9 balcony so we were so disappointed we had these worn out uncomfortable chairs. Couldn’t get chaises when requested. What a waste.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins