3. Carnival Paradise
My mom case got missing with her needles for her insulin and her jewelry was in there. We searched the room we took everything out our suitcase and under the bed the closet it was no where to be found.. So we reported it. The security came in and he said it was not to far from my mom foot. That’s was real crazy how he found it. After no one could. I seen him place it there. My mom went two days without her insulin. The room was hot we reported it. They checked the temperature twice. It would work then it stopped. They said they would have some one to come back and recheck it no one did just a fan. We we check it they put my mom and my sister bill on mine and it was so confusing because my sister got 600 dollars credit me and my mom 100 but it looks like 250 was for me and 250 for my mom. So my sister tried to fix it. Then the all bill went to my sister’s credit card. I was very disappointed with this whole trip. My mom and I went to a seminar and they took 25 dollars and piece for some book that we didn’t want. So disappointed with that. And my sister was Supposed receive dinks while she was playing put for some reason it went to my moms credit.

Ship, cabin, the workers

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Wendi Ballon

Wendi Ballon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E
Hot in the room the bathroom kept smiling like pee the towel was dingy
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins