3. Norwegian Breakaway
The was our fourth Norwegian cruise. Our third in the Haven. Embarkation was great, we flew in Miami from Tampa. Got in about 9:35 am, took a cab from the airport to the port of Miami. Cab fare is a fixed price. $27.00 We were escorted to the Haven lounge, which nice since they had an elevator waiting for us. We had a two bedroom family villa, since we took a friend with us and it was her first cruise. I think we spoiled her going the haven the first time. She wanted to try the Brazilian restaurant and the La Bistro. The food in the Brazilian tasted the same. 3 out of 5 stars. La Bristo is 4 1/ 2 out of5 Stars The ladies did the dinner show at velvet. The show as OK and food pretty good. The rest of our meals were done in the Haven restaurant. Please NCL change your menus in the Haven. Lunch and Dinner are the same every day. Al for the service up stairs on the sun deck and smoking area. On this cruise it was no service. Not like the getaway. For drinks you had to go back down stairs to get them. They had umbrellas up there but never opened them either. When it got to hot, I opened one for the wife. It lasted for an hour or two before they closed it. Now the one pain that I had was on Wednesday morning, I couldn't smoke my cigars in the Haven smoking area. I was told that I had to go to the cigar lounge on deck 8. So I went it's air condition and the bar across the room came in and checked to see if anyone wanted a drink. That was nice. DIsembarkation was a breeze we took our own luggage off, they took us down in an employee elevator and on the pier by 7:30am.

A New First

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by jimk727

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
The was our fourth Norwegian cruise. Our third in the Haven.

I think we spoiled her going the haven the first time.

She wanted to try the Brazilian restaurant and the La Bistro.

The food in the Brazilian tasted the same. 3 out of 5 stars.

La Bristo is 4 1/ 2 out of5 Stars

The ladies did the dinner show at velvet. The show as OK and food pretty good.

The rest of our meals were done in the Haven restaurant.

Please NCL change your menus in the Haven.

Lunch and Dinner are the same every day.

jimk727’s Full Rating Summary