3. Regal Princess
This was my 68 cruise with Princess and my third time on the Regal. Here are my top Pros: 1. Arny Galoyo in Crooners. He is the best Crooner entertainer by far!! and a reason alone to cruise with Princess. We have cruised many times with Arny and are still amazed at his versatility (sings in 9 languages!), his ability to take requests from passengers (knows thousands of songs, across multiple genres), his talent and wonderful personality (greets all passengers, speaks to them during breaks to find out what kind of music they like, always smiles and welcomes passengers to Crooners, makes us feel like family), and his ability to draw a big crowd (Crooners was always standing room only and when he was in the Piazza there were crowds on all three levels watching, and a full dance floor of passengers dancing.) 2. The production shows. We were fortunate to be on a "handover" cruise, meaning that two production teams were on at the same time, and we saw two shows performed by each of the teams. All of the singers and dancers were amazing! So talented and hard-working. A special shout-out to the dancers on the departing team who performed my favorite show "Born to Dance". Their energy and enthusiasm, after being on the ship for six months already, was outstanding. Made me break into a big smile. 3. Medallion. I had set up our medallions ahead of time at home, and we breezed through embarkation. I loved the fact that the medallion opened our cabin door. So much easier when my husband was carrying two coffees and danishes in the morning and could get the door opened quickly using his elbow! 4. Horizon Court. The variety was truly amazing. Mongolian buffet, Asian buffet, Italian buffet, Indian buffet, along with voluminous salad fixings, 3 carving stations per night, lots of breads, pastries, fruits, etc. It was so easy to eat most of our meals there since we never got bored and always found plenty to please us. 5. Cruise director Dan Falconer and staff. There was a great variety of game shows and different trivias on this cruise. Something that is not true on all Princess ships. Sometimes it is just "trivia" for example. Here we had music trivia, movie trivia, general trivia, geography trivia, etc. Never boring. As well as all of our favorite games shows. 6. Alternate dining venues. Alfredos (great pizza except the Margherita needs more basil), International Cafe (delicious hazelnut stollen at breakfast), Crown Grill (fabulous service and delicious sea bass and black and blue onion soup), the outdoor grill (love the cheeseburgers and fries) and Vines (great wine selection and delicious tapas). 7. Crew. In particular, our room steward and the bar wait staff in Crooners. Always smiling. Always helpful. Always greeted us by names. The crew on this cruise in all my interactions were friendly, courteous, smiling.....great representatives of Princess. 8. Entertainment. We were fortunate to have 3 prior Entertainer of the Year performers on board. So, the entertainment in the Princess Theater, between the production shows and these guest entertainers, was outstanding. Special shout-outs to comedian Carlos Oscar, and ventriloquist/singer Michael Minor. Great shows. We went on this cruise to relax after a few months of exceptionally stressful issues at home and work. The cruise did the trick. We LOVED our time on board, just relaxed and walked around in the ports (have been to all of these ports many times and have done many of the excursions. We just wanted to enjoy the sun, shopping, drinks and sights.) Thank you Princess.

Great time on Regal Princess