• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Diane Lynn
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: French Balcony

I chose this cruise because I wanted to see Germany and especially Neuschwanstein Castle. The trip included cities I had always wanted to see and the included excursions were perfect introductions to the towns we visited. The accommodations were comfortable; cozy but not too cozy! It was so wonderful to be able to unpack and enjoy the trip...unlike touring by bus where you have to repack every night and put your suitcase outside your room at the crack of dawn. The additional excursions were amazing too! I was thrilled that I was able to go to Neuschwanstein, even though I was the only person who signed up for that tour! The staff did everything in their power to make our trip fun and easy. We were pampered and catered to....like royalty!

The food was excellent, and there was a variety that included regional dishes and more traditional food as well. We were able to sit where we wanted with various people which helped us to make new friends. Our evening talks with the Terry, tour director, allowed us to know what was going on the next day so we were prepared for the fun that awaited us. He had fun activities that kept us all in stitches laughing.

Would I go again? You bet I would! In fact, my friend and I are going again on another Viking cruise next year!! Well worth the money!

French Balcony