3. Liberty of the Seas
To make this easier, I LIKED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CRUISE EXCEPT THESE FEW PICKY LITTLE THINGS. Everything else was fine. - Times on the water slide and wave rider were very limited. These features are prominent in their promotions, but closed more hours than they are open. - $7.95 + gratuity charge for most items I would have ordered from room service. Hence, I didn't use room service. - On debarkation day, we had requested a wheelchair for my 93 year old father in law. We were told to come to The Bolero between 9 and 10 am. We came at 9:15 am. It was crowded with LOTS of people who were waiting for wheelchair assistance. After 20 minutes, my father in law decided he would rather walk than wait any longer with no communications from ship staff. He used his walker and walked. We proceeded very slowly off the ship and into the terminal. We passed the elevator and the fellow guarding it just watched us pass. I looked back and saw him wave in a wheelchair. Had we known the elevator was available, we would have stopped and pleaded our case to use it. Father in law never even saw it. We didn't know until we were 50 feet past and I saw him waving in the wheelchair. We ultimately made it down the series of ramps into the terminal building and out onto the street to meet our shuttle, but it would have been much easier if we could have used the elevator. THESE ARE THE THINGS I ESPECIALLY LIKED ON THIS CRUISE: -The free coffee was very good, everywhere we had coffee. - We were always able to find a table in the buffet. This is a BIG DEAL with a party of 6. We almost always eat together on a cruise. Finding a table on most ships is a problem. We especially appreciated this luxury on Liberty of the Seas. Overall, we enjoyed the cruise.

Friendly, Helpful Crew

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by waterboy2006

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

THESE ARE THE THINGS I ESPECIALLY LIKED ON THIS CRUISE:

-The free coffee was very good, everywhere we had coffee.

Overall, we enjoyed the cruise.
waterboy2006’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4B
Cabin was fine. No issues.
Shower was roomy enough. Bed was comfortable, Could swivel TV to watch it from anywhere in the room. Plenty of hangars, for two of us. Drawers are small; not unusual. Climate control was responsive. Water temperature was good.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins