3. Carnival Pride
I've been on the ship before, and my prior experience was exceptional, although not this time. I could not believe the quality of food and how much it has gone downhill. We were forced to eat at David's Steakhouse, which was fantastic but at a cost or the Lido deck that was uniformly revolting. We ate a lot of pizza as it's the only food up there that has held it's standard. The Lido Deck also has very strange ours for serving food. The Normandie Restaurant was hit and miss and didn't serve brunch daily, which was a setback. It's the only palatable food we could eat. The waiters took forever to get our food even when we arrived at our time and were prompt. We'd order drinks, and it would take 20 minutes to get them. We frequently ate off the boat and on the islands following an excursion. We took several excursions, and they all went very well. They were easy to book, enjoy, and returned to ship timely. Carnival has done a great job of finding legitimate merchants to work with. The ship was remarkably well-kept, and our chamberlain was exceeding marvelous. Our room was impeccably cleaned. Now, let's talk about the bed. We got a king thinking it'd be one mattress. They push two twin beds together. It doesn't work, people! Our backs suffered for 14 days, and you always wake up in a crack because the mattress separates. By morning it's about as wide as the San Andreas Fault line. I would recommend slumbering independently if you enjoy walking upright the next day.

Food and beds have gone downhill; pick another boat.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by theosuperstar

theosuperstar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Extended Balcony
Cabin 8K
The cabin size was fine for a couple.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins