3. Viking Star
The ship was very comfortable, perfect size. Service was wonderful, excursions were very informative. We did our air through Viking which was helpful all except making a change of planes in Frankfurt. We were very rushed and just made it to our connection when they were boarding. I would avoid that airport in the future. Embarkation and Disembarkation went very smoothly. Transfers to and from airport were perfect. The food in all dining options was excellent. All staff members that we had contact with were very friendly and helpful with anything that you needed. My husband had a sore knee from all the walking and our room steward made sure we had ice in our room every day for him to ice his knee. WiFi was spotty at times but I guess that can be expected. All in all it was a wonderful trip and we look forward to another Viking adventure in the future.

Excellent experience