3. Symphony of the Seas
We went on the Symphony of the Seas with my husband and two friends and we had a wonderful week. We have sailed with Royal about 15 times and have most of the larger ships but first time on the Symphony.We choose an inside cabin because we knew that we were never going to be in the room. Embarkation was very easy with the We enjoyed two of the specialty restaurants, Chops and Jaime's Italian. We had anytime dining but had reservations and were able to get our same table every night that we are in the main dining room. Lourdes and Sonny were incredible. We did not have enough time to do everything and could have stayed on the ship for another week. Even though there were over 5000 people on board the only time it ever felt crowded was the first day at the windjammer buffet and a few times at dinner when you are waiting in line. Make sure you reserve your shows and dinner times on line and you will not have a problem. My favorite show was the comedy and the ice show but all the entertainment was great. The port were not great but you do not even need to get off the ship.I can't wait to go on this ship again.

Amazing vacation on the Symphony of the Seas

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by bbeauchamp

bbeauchamp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V
We had an inside cabin and it was very spacious.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins