3. Celebrity Edge
We took a big family cruise together and were very excited for this new edge class ship by celebrity. The main concern is we got food poisoning and were suffering for 2 days afterward. We specifically did not eat in port to take advantage of the supposed good food on the ship. Worst part is my 4 year old was also affected. To add insult to injury, ship management tried to blame us for the sickness and never took responsibility. Overall that is Celebrity - take your money and deflect any concerns you have until you get tired and go away. The worst service I have experienced ever (from management). The other servers are friendly but slow. My wife also experienced broken toilets throughout the ship and the custodian would say yes that is broken and hasn't been fixed. Well they should have closed it off before anyone goes in there. So nasty. Other areas of cruise: Entertainment was okay and gradually got better but only 1 main theatre and no separate area for a comedian or jazz show as I have seen on other lines. Staff were friendly especially in the sunset bar. A ray of light on a rather disappointing cruise. Overall, this cruise is above average $$$$$ and below average on service and amenities so save yourself the heartache and choose another cruise company. Celebrity is the worst out there.

Food poisoning goes unanswered

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Darryl H

Other areas of cruise:

Darryl H’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

AquaClass Stateroom with Veranda
Cabin A1
Cabin was modern especially the bathroom which was nice for our needs. Shower was more roomy than other cruiseships we have been on.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins