3. Celebrity Equinox
My D/W and I are Diamond on Royal but love both companies. I started doing the research for an anniversary cruise and wanted something different than sailing on Anthem out of Bayonne. The Equinox was rated very high, so I looked into one of her sailings. For many, many cruises, my D/W and I would walk back to the ship from some port and I would look at the aft cabins and tell her “one day, I want to try one”, so I booked a Sunset Veranda on Equinox. I read reviews, I did research...people complaining about soot, noise etc. It concerned me. I even came close to canceling right before final payment was due, but boy am I glad I didn’t. The Equinox could be compared with the thought of “old time cruising “. Elegance everywhere you look. Add a staff that is eager to accommodate your wants and needs, well it was a match made in heaven. We really cruise to be together and renew the “us” time without distractions. Our home life has us running in many different directions (my last six months of work...retirement for the second time), and grandkids and an 86 y.o. Mother-in-law, so when we get away, we relax. I chose a three day specialty dining plan and we really enjoy it. We went to Tuscan twice and Murano once. I probably should have reversed the two but they were great nonetheless. We had the table side lobster at Murano...it was to die for. Our waiter was so on his game, but that was the way we found the staff on Equinox...”Top of their game!”

It doesn’t get any better than this...

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by earltonharley

earltonharley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Sunset Veranda
Cabin SV
Wow! Fantastic views. We got a little rain out of Ft. Lauderdale but we were still able to enjoy our balcony. Our cabin steward was exceptional. Anything I needed, he was there for us. I could not ask for more. Clean and very comfortable.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins