3. Star Princess
I love their motto "Come Back New" and I came back new. The cruise from LA to Hawaii from 11/4 to 11/19 was refreshing, relaxing, and totally awesome. Everything yes everything was perfect. I slept better on a very comfortable bed in a very comfortable room. I swam in a pool where I could swim laps which is my main form of exercise. My cabin was on Lido which is deck 14. Close access to the gym, the pools, the sun decks, and the food. I walked along a very nice walk path on deck 15. I watched sunrises and sunset from deck 15. The dining experiences were fantastic. The nightly shows were like Broadway. It is an incredible peaceful experience to cruise four days at sea out to Hawaii. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets and the sky full of stars. Spiritually I made some life decisions on where I wanted to go and what I want to do. I came back new.

I Came Back New

CharleySea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA
I traveled single. I had my own interior cabin. I had plenty of space for clothing. The bed was extremely comfortable. The lavatory was fine. I never used the shower because I used the showers in the gym locker room.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins