3. Viking Sea
Our pastor and his wife recommended Viking as they did a re-positioning cruise. They told us all about the different foods to try and to make sure we went on both sides of the buffet lines. I loved to order the grilled shrimp at lunch time. I did not like the rocky nights with the ship. It was very rocky every night. We did not get a tour or explanation of our room from our steward. That was disappointing. We went with 2 other couples and they told us about the rooms. I LOVED the heated bathroom floors. Our cabin was cleaned daily. The staff was very friendly and personal. We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. The Chef made us a delicious cake for that. We loved the entertainment, Abba, and The Beatles night. My most favorite place on the ship was the Spa. The mineral pool, Steamy sauna, snowy room and heated loungers. First class ship for sure. Loved the Tea Time with the yummy scones and mini sandwiches. You are never hungry that's for sure. Oh and we loved Edwina who served the ice cream and gelato. We feel she deserves a huge raise. We are sure gonna miss her smiling face. It was a little hard getting use to driving on the opposite side of the rode and the NARROW roads, when we went on our excursions. The guides were very informative. I enjoyed it the most being a retired Teacher in all. We met the Executive Chef and he took us on the galley tour. Loved every minute of it. We were shocked to see an escalator down there. Also all the stainless steal. So clean every where We appreciated the laundry room that was available to us.. We would of loved a sea day or 2 so we could of relaxed. We would definitely go on another Viking Cruise.

We truly enjoyed all the included excursions.

Viking Sea Cruise Review by bunce2meandYOU

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
Our pastor and his wife recommended Viking as they did a re-positioning cruise.

I loved to order the grilled shrimp at lunch time.

I did not like the rocky nights with the ship. It was very rocky every night.

We went with 2 other couples and they told us about the rooms.

I LOVED the heated bathroom floors.

Our cabin was cleaned daily.

The staff was very friendly and personal.

We loved the entertainment, Abba, and The Beatles night.

First class ship for sure.

We appreciated the laundry room that was available to us..

We would of loved a sea day or 2 so we could of relaxed.

We would definitely go on another Viking Cruise.
bunce2meandYOU’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

It was very clean and the mini bar was stocked every day.
We did not get a tour of our room to know about it.