3. Norwegian Breakaway
This was a family cruise With a special birthday and anniversary included! Was very unhappy overall with the food, service, and boat ! Bar servers were super rude! Food was not only not acceptable but took forever except teppanyaki which was delicious! Extremely disappointed will not be back! Ports were OK. The shows were ok ! One of the tunnel slides was down for the entire week for maintenance. Waited two hours one night for a meal which was sent back immediately at the Manhattan room . For the amount of money we spent on this cruise I will definitely not be cruising with Norwegian again anytime soon. One good thing was our cabin was great we had a mini suite and the gentleman that cleaned our room was amazing stayed on top of things throughout the week. Also I disappointment was no more towel Animals left on the bed at night that was something we all look forward to. I hope Norwegian understands that we spend a lot of money for these vacations and this did not meet my expectations in anyway I have been on five other cruises with different cruise lines and never have I been treated so poorly and it was not just us there was so many people Complaining and very unhappy!

Very unhappy