3. Emerald Princess
We spent 3 days in Barcelona prior to the cruise. Highly recomend that if you are boarding a cruise in Barcelona that you spend a few days and enjoy this beautiful city. Embarkation was a breeze only took about 20 minutes to go through security and board the ship. The Emerald princess has been remolded since the last time we were on it, it looks good with the updates. We had a cabin on deck 10 with a very large balcony, good size cabin with plenty of closet space. We ate most days in the main dinning room, food was good and service was fast. As long as we didn't share a table with others we were in and out of the dinning room in 45 minutes. As far as the World Fresh market goes so much better the the old Horizon Buffet. Food was good in the buffet but they ran out of peanut butter, So I was bummed out I had nothing to put on my english muffin in the morning. Bar service was very good, staff always there and ready to serve you, except for the female bartender at Crooners, she was having a BAD cruise. I avoided that bar after my first experience with her YIKES! That is my only complaint about this cruise. Everyone esle was wonderful. The ports on this Itinerary is why we chose this cruise, each was great in thier own way. I really love the small town feel of Cartagena. Disembaration was another story, not the cruise lines fault but US customs was so backed up we sat on the ship an extra 2 hours before we could get off, luckily we had a late flight so no issues.

Good cruise, good itinerary

froggy9143’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Good size cabin with a large balcony. Lots of storage space and a lage closet.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins